Skip to content

Ballistic

This discussion is linked to Ballistic. View game

61 posts

Ballistic

Posted May 31, 2014 7:46 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/RumbleGames/ballistic

"A console-quality FPS in your browser! Grab your friends, choose a class, and go Ballistic!"

I would like to add few hack for this game, but it seems I just can't add it to game database (first of all).

How to..? Moderators only?

Fixed.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 1, 2014 12:33 am

Thx4hlp. Uploading.

There is a problem with timing when applying hack. It has to be done twice. And preferebly, just after game loads.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 2, 2014 11:26 am

Not that it needs to be said, but I'll say it anyway...The Newgrounds link is a different game. Don't try to apply these hacks to the Newgrounds version of the game...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 2, 2014 11:55 am

Radarhack and instakill added.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 2, 2014 2:16 pm

What do you mean, "applied twice"? Because after loading, I applied no stamina loss, no recoil, radarhack and "ESP" (whatever that is; a typo of XP?) only once (or did you mean "apply on both results, don't just change only one of the two"?) and only the last one in this row didn't seem to work (I didn't vote it down because I didn't know what it is supposed to accomplish).

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 2, 2014 7:38 pm
Mythrrinthael Posted on: 06/02/2014 10:16am

What do you mean, "applied twice"? Because after loading, I applied no stamina loss, no recoil, radarhack and "ESP" (whatever that is; a typo of XP?) only once (or did you mean "apply on both results, don't just change only one of the two"?) and only the last one in this row didn't seem to work (I didn't vote it down because I didn't know what it is supposed to accomplish).



Do U know how cheat engine works? Click "Group 1" few times while loading.
[code]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="16">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>17</ID>
      <Description>"Group 1"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>16</ID>
          <Description>"no stamina loss"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
Aobscan(_fpx,02 25 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 03 59 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 42 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 16 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A )

_fpx:
db 2a

[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>13</ID>
          <Description>"radarhack"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
Aobscan(_fpx,02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 03 11 ?? 08 07 06 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 18 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 6F )

_fpx+9:
db 17

[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>3</ID>
          <Description>"no recoil"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
Aobscan(_fpx,02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 3A ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 18 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 39)

_fpx:
db 2a

[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>15</ID>
          <Description>"ESP"</Description>
          <Color>80000008</Color>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

Aobscan(_fpx,07 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 )
_fpx+B:
db 22 00 00 00 c8

Aobscan(_fpy,07 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 20 ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 3A ?? ?? ?? ?? 07 74 ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 39 ?? ?? ?? ?? )
_fpy+20:
db 3a

[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
  <Comments>Info about this table:
</Comments>
</CheatTable>


[/code]

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 3, 2014 11:26 am

Ah yes, it makes more sense when using a script. Still, you didn't post a script before this and while I think I could make one myself (with a bit of study), you seemed to expect people to use one already.

I'm still curious about the "ESP" thing though. What does that do? Is it a typo of "EXP"? If so, I don't think it works.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 5, 2014 5:45 am

Hmm... did U ever hacked in FPS games..?

"Extra-Sensory-Perception. Often referred to as "The sixth Sense". Often used in conversation when one makes a lucky guess as to what someone is about to say."

...u c ppl thru walls.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 5, 2014 2:38 pm

My Unity Web Player keeps crashing, any ideas?
I'm using Internet Explorer 10 and Windows 8 Operating System.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 6, 2014 9:26 am
fwWkpWk9 Posted on: 06/05/2014 1:45am

Hmm... did U ever hacked in FPS games..?

"Extra-Sensory-Perception. Often referred to as "The sixth Sense". Often used in conversation when one makes a lucky guess as to what someone is about to say."

...u c ppl thru walls.


I'm sorry, but I think very few people are going to make the rather large jump of logic of "FPS + ESP = Xray sight hack". I know that definition of ESP, but much more as a literal psychic force and not as a "softer" 6th sense. Still, I applaud you for being witty.

I originally assumed it was part of the radar hack, because you only see people's names through the walls.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 11, 2014 11:48 am

Ok... so thats about it. Have fun hacking.
This game lacks something.

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Wow thanks a lot fwWkpWk9!

RE: Ballistic

Posted Jun 20, 2014 12:02 pm
fwWkpWk9 Posted on: 06/02/2014 7:55am

Radarhack and instakill added.


Can you change "8 bullets per shoot" to "5 bullets per shoot" because too many bullets per shoot is about the same as instakill hack.
Hope you can do something about it...
Thanks in advance~