Skip to content
Locked

Kong Hack app won't connect

20 posts

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Same problems. I've been logged in to konghack.com the whole time. I even tried logout and then in, then opening a new tab to Kongregate and still nothing.  The userscript just doesn't see it.

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 14, 2014 10:03 pm

The userscript literally creates a fucking iframe to http://konghack.com/embed/game_display.php
If you're logged into http://konghack.com, then the iframe will work. That is, unless you have some bat shit crazy security settings in place that won't let iframes pick up cookies.  This used to be a common problem in Opera years back.  Iframes had non-stop problems with cookies in Opera.

Anyway, long story short, you've fucked something up in your browser's security/cookie settings, of you have an extension that disables things like that.  I believe one of the Disconnect extensions had a "disable iframe tracking" feature that fucked up cookies in iframes.

Either way, not our problem.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 14, 2014 11:07 pm

I actually had this problem when I first installed as well. I believe I had 3rd party cookies disabled. I'm guilty myself of having paranoid security settings and numerous addons which always seem to fuck something up...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 14, 2014 11:15 pm

That got it to work!  Third party cookies was disabled for some reason. I don't remember doing it myself so it must have been some extension I got a while back that did it. Thanks for the help.

This topic is locked.