How to play Iphone games through PC?
Hello everyone,
I'm not use if the title is totally correct but here it goes...
I want to connect my Iphone to my desktop or laptop, after that play the games in my Iphone while displaying the game in my actual desktop/laptop.
There are some concerns about it though:
1) Is it even possible?
2) Is there a freeware for it?
2.1) What are the recommended softwares?
2.2) If there are only paid ones, is it possible to torrent it?
3) Is it possible to do it without jailbreaking?
4) Will the games I play on my desktop/laptop be saved back to my Iphone?
5) Is there a limit on which type of games can be played or which type of games cannot be played in this way?
6) Any downfalls on doing this?
7) Is it illegal?
8) Will I get banned on the game if it is a MMO or something like that which has a server?
Thanks in advance~ ![]()
