Skip to content

Castle Clash: The New Adventure

This discussion is linked to Castle Clash: The New Adventure. View game

175 posts

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 9, 2014 12:27 am

Until I can fix it, here's the game haena: https://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?g=106919

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 9, 2014 4:48 am
gates Posted on: 06/08/2014 8:27pm

Until I can fix it, here's the game haena: https://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?g=106919



Thank you~
cheats submitted :

Attacker Rapid & Far Range (Raid & Dungeon)
Rapid is as fast as possible limited by animation. Using at Raid may cause suspicious inconsistency at Defender's battle report.

Attacker Self Attack (Use in Challenge)
Use only in Challenge Mode, using in Dungeon or Raid is sucide.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 10, 2014 4:20 am

Ah. Question about the trainer - since I'm on a Mac, I can't run .exe files...are the .ct files used in the trainer located within the trainer download as well? I can at least grab the aobs manually from the .ct files.

If not, no worries; I'm just wondering.

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 10, 2014 4:29 am
SaucyJack Posted on: 06/10/2014 12:20am

Ah. Question about the trainer - since I'm on a Mac, I can't run .exe files...are the .ct files used in the trainer located within the trainer download as well? I can at least grab the aobs manually from the .ct files.

If not, no worries; I'm just wondering.



no, the trainer grabs them from the site directly. plus you would have a very hard time getting into the trainer ;) we made sure of that so nobody can steal the program or the aob's.

you could always use something like a virtual machine, or install a windows OS alongside the macOS. think its called DualBoot or some such.
 

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 19, 2014 10:09 am

Both of the hack's "Last Working" dates are today. Make sure you're selecting the right process. If the "Scan Browsers" button doesn't work, manually search for the game, select the correct process and try again.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 20, 2014 9:13 pm
Blogis Posted on: 06/20/2014 3:29pm

And please use it smart ... we dont want it get patched


I strongly agree...
An asshole used "Attacker Rapid & Far Range (Raid & Dungeon)" to attack my base.
I guess the developer is starting to do something about it and sadly this includes us.

RE: Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Posted Jun 21, 2014 10:59 am

Yep , same happen to me some 1 attacked with this  me , but also strange , my heroes and towers not shoot back, also another tip, HBM there is idiots who go to max, whith low might , and others already posting in forum about cheating, these idiots play not smart and wanting this get patched.........