KongHack Home Page
I'm working on a new home page for the site. This page will only show up when you're not logged in. Right now, we have this weird blob of stuff at the top that loads latest hacks, games, and an image scroller. When I look at thumbnails of the site, it looks terrible. When I load it on a smaller screen or a phone, it's awful. So, I've been designing a new one that's more targeted and should help improve the SEO rankings for the site.
Check out the new home page by going to http://konghack.com/?test Because it's on a variable toggle at the moment (since it's not finished and all that), it can show up regardless if you're logged in or not. Once it's finished, it will only show up if you're not logged in.
Thoughts, concerns, changes, things to add, remove, etc? Give me all your feedback baby!

Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez