Skip to content

Star Era

Anime strategy card game

This discussion is linked to Star Era. View game

19 posts

Star Era

Posted Jul 7, 2014 3:09 pm

Link: https://apps.facebook.com/starera/

Game Info:
Star Era, a recently popular card game based on the science fiction, creates a huge space city for its fans. Players are allowed to explore the mysterious universe from which they will receive a wide range of exquisite cards drawn by famous Chinese and Japanese cartoonists. They can enhance cards to break through what they are capable of. Meanwhile, in-game splendid skill effects would help players enjoy thrilling battles well. The interaction and cooperation among players is the core gameplay. Players can enjoy the fun brought by tactical combination of exquisite cards on Website, IOS and Android. Have a try now!

==============
It's very similar with Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM I guess. You click on the map to 'walk' around the stage with multiple nodes. At each nodes, you can get either a card,  energy or encounter an enemy. The combat itself is even simpler, it's all automated. Same with the decks you use, you can just auto-build them if you're too lazy to manually choose which cards you want to put in the decks. The best thing about the game is the card artworks I guess.

Any idea if any hacks are possible? The combat could be client-sided.

RE: Star Era

Posted Jul 11, 2014 1:36 am

anyone please check this game, I think this game can hack! Please, Haenawoft or someone! crying

RE: Star Era

Posted Jul 11, 2014 8:12 am

at a quick glance, it seems like a server-side game to me (at least in combat and currency)

RE: Star Era

Posted Jul 11, 2014 5:42 pm

I think so too, because I used Charles Proxy, but I found nothing for cheat or hack :( unfortunately sad

RE: Star Era

Posted Aug 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Let me know if anyone found anything. 

RE: Star Era

Posted Aug 11, 2014 9:19 pm

I'd like a hack for this game too :(

EDIT: I actually gave hacking the game a try on CheatEngine and I discovered that even though I could change the numbers to give myself infinite AP, there was some kind of algorythm that would still count my AP and I'd eventually run out of AP even though the AP bar was full. Any ideas?

RE: Star Era

Posted Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am

maybe its all client sided...ohh well be playing this in a fair way untill someone can share something nice.

RE: Star Era

Posted Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

bump?:>
just curious.

RE: Star Era

Posted Sep 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Any one can cheat this game, :(( no answer

RE: Star Era

Posted Sep 13, 2014 9:48 pm

from what i know this game is server side type.
so i don't think there will be any cheatable content we can find in this game.
either it's a fun game even without a cheat.

RE: Star Era

Posted Sep 13, 2014 11:19 pm

impossible to hack i got banned without hacking when the game first came out i topped up and there was a glitch that let you claim top rewards i got a 7* card for only $10 but got banned within a few days the devs are strict, also everything is server sided

RE: Star Era

Posted Sep 15, 2014 1:24 pm

so, This game has perfect protect :))

RE: Star Era

Posted Sep 15, 2014 5:15 pm

certain things in this game are hackable but it's a shitty chinese money grabbing sandbox. Don't play it, there are way better games that are not run just to make you spent money