Skip to content
[Request]

Raze 3

This discussion is linked to Raze 3. View game

8 posts

RE: Raze 3

Posted Nov 30, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks alot guys raze 3 is a great shooter game for only  being limited to 2-D its a great hack thanks guys :D

RE: Raze 3

Posted Feb 7, 2016 11:00 pm

What does the OHK hack do?

RE: Raze 3

Posted Feb 8, 2016 5:16 am
Sethslab Posted on: 02/07/2016 6:00pm

What does the OHK hack do?



testing it would have been faster than asking :P one hit kill acronym

RE: Raze 3

Posted Aug 21, 2016 8:52 pm

nice those are the hacks i was looking for

RE: Raze 3

Posted Aug 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Better go make an invincible hack before Zen does lol.

RE: Raze 3

Posted Aug 22, 2016 8:49 am

Something suggests me you realized you can't freeze your own health without freezing enemies too :P

RE: Raze 3

Posted Aug 22, 2016 1:53 pm

I don't freeze anymore @Zenwaichi, I jus change sub to add now. I haven't tried yet, I'm starting to get real busy :(