Automate KBH
I've heard that it is possible to make KBH automatic by coding a program with AutoIt, but I have no idea how. If anybody can post their code, that would be great
How to automate KBH with AutoIt?
5 posts
I've heard that it is possible to make KBH automatic by coding a program with AutoIt, but I have no idea how. If anybody can post their code, that would be great
I'm not sure how other people do it, but I use an auto clicker to record areas to click on my screen at different intervals.
It goes from one badge to another copying the link over to KBH and submiting the badges.
Due to different screen sizes and other factors, I can't post my code and expect you (or anyone) to not complain that it's not working because I know ahead of time that it wouldn't for the majority of people here.
Due to different screen sizes and other factors, I can't post my code and expect you (or anyone) to not complain that it's not working because I know ahead of time that it wouldn't the majority of people here.
Number one reason why people don't share software / scripting. People are fucking assholes. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
for $25 i will add a button that will automatically give you all1 the badges you dont have
1This does not include games that kbh does not work on
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
for $25 i will add a button that will automatically give you all1 the badges you dont have
DO NOT Donate this to KongHack! Please send any money related to the ultra trainer and/org KBH directly to Kolonel
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez