Skip to content
[Information]

Net Neutrality

What do you guys think about the net neutrality?

3 posts

RE: Net Neutrality

Posted Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm

I always try to see both sides of an issue, but I just can't come up with a valid reason not to support net neutrality.

RE: Net Neutrality

Posted Aug 27, 2014 8:08 am
dukeofted Posted on: 08/26/2014 1:07pm

I always try to see both sides of an issue, but I just can't come up with a valid reason not to support net neutrality.


Depends on where you're standing. I stand on your side of the line, but to understand the other, ask yourself, "Who stands to gain (the most) from eliminating net neutrality?"

People are capable of convincing themselves of some very off-base things. From what I understand, it's a rare person who does what they do--in the long-term--because they honestly want to "watch the world burn." It's probably pretty safe to say that most people view themselves as "the good guy."

At the more extreme end of the spectrum might be your homebrew anarcho-capitolist. Like many philosophies, in a perfect world...