RE: Clicker Heroes
True... it's all about letting time pass. Clicking it's not even required if you have any auto-clicker
34 posts
True... it's all about letting time pass. Clicking it's not even required if you have any auto-clicker
new update broke a lot of the hacks we had here, sadly. hopefully the hacks will be updated soon.
Easy game save editor at https://itshax.com/Clicker-Heroes/#page-0 easy mode for non experienced users while it has a pro mode that decrpyts the save code for u.
found this gem maybe this will help you start things off
https://itshax.com/Clicker-Heroes/#page-0
anyone know how to hack hero souls? i try with cheatengine 6.4, but can't find anything
anyone know how to hack hero souls? i try with cheatengine 6.4, but can't find anything
If you haven't done so already, choose "All" for value type since what you're looking for has probability of being a different value type rather than 4bytes. That and the probability of it being obfuscated, meaning they're storing it as 4bytes*8+6, 4bytes*8, et cetera. If you still can't find the value, then I suggest using SoThink or JPEXS and you'll probably find it within the swf.
Why are people still playing this game? It has been out for years and pretty much dead. Am I right?
Why are people still playing this game? It has been out for years and pretty much dead. Am I right?
Tell that to it's cousin SAS4. And trust me there's a lot of games that are freaking 30 years old and people still play.
I haven't seen it being relevant. Such a shame, I loved that game.
The main reason the game isn't showcased anymore is in the fact it went like Cookie Clicker did: gained instant infamy, then went away slowly over time due to folks being too impatient to go through the game as much as they could. Even when they reached farther than they ever should have, they still complained that there was not enough content without giving it the full treatment it deserved. Personally, I stopped playing because I had played it far too much back then and decided to put resources elsewhere instead of a game I helped out with from time to time again. To each their own, I say.
Fury of the Sharknado storms through all... (^^^)
its easy to get bored with such games.
any idea guy how to hack on phone?
People actually play these kinds of games?
People actually play these kinds of games?
Yes, on my phone :)
Thakns