Skip to content

Clicker Heroes

This discussion is linked to Clicker Heroes. View game

34 posts

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Aug 6, 2015 5:02 pm

True... it's all about letting time pass. Clicking it's not even required if you have any auto-clicker

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Jun 12, 2016 12:33 am

new update broke a lot of the hacks we had here, sadly. hopefully the hacks will be updated soon.

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Jan 13, 2017 10:01 am

anyone know how to hack hero souls? i try with cheatengine 6.4, but can't find anything

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Jan 13, 2017 9:46 pm
knifeofdead Posted on: 01/13/2017 5:01am

anyone know how to hack hero souls? i try with cheatengine 6.4, but can't find anything



        If you haven't done so already, choose "All" for value type since what you're looking for has probability of being a different value type rather than 4bytes. That and the probability of it being obfuscated, meaning they're storing it as 4bytes*8+6, 4bytes*8, et cetera. If you still can't find the value, then I suggest using SoThink or JPEXS and you'll probably find it within the swf.

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Jan 30, 2017 2:33 am

Why are people still playing this game? It has been out for years and pretty much dead. Am I right?

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Feb 1, 2017 8:22 pm
durstyyaro Posted on: 01/29/2017 9:33pm

Why are people still playing this game? It has been out for years and pretty much dead. Am I right?



     Tell that to it's cousin SAS4. And trust me there's a lot of games that are freaking 30 years old and people still play. 

 

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Feb 5, 2017 4:11 pm

I haven't seen it being relevant. Such a shame, I loved that game.

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Feb 7, 2017 6:50 am

The main reason the game isn't showcased anymore is in the fact it went like Cookie Clicker did: gained instant infamy, then went away slowly over time due to folks being too impatient to go through the game as much as they could.  Even when they reached farther than they ever should have, they still complained that there was not enough content without giving it the full treatment it deserved.  Personally, I stopped playing because I had played it far too much back then and decided to put resources elsewhere instead of a game I helped out with from time to time again.  To each their own, I say.

Fury of the Sharknado storms through all... (^^^)

RE: Clicker Heroes

Posted Feb 11, 2017 4:53 pm

People actually play these kinds of games?