Skip to content

DPS Idle

This discussion is linked to DPS Idle. View game

9 posts

RE: DPS Idle

Posted Aug 9, 2014 4:04 pm

Fiddled around with the item level, trying to maximize the veteran level bonus on first retirement. Going over level 500 item level crashes the game.

Edit: Trying to get 500 sharp, I've took a bunch of lowlevel stuff on, and equiped one very high. Somehow I've surpassed 500 and got to 530 without shockwave crashing. I miss some logic in those crashes.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: DPS Idle

Posted Jun 1, 2017 2:36 pm

None of these seem to work and I'm not sure why?

RE: DPS Idle

Posted Jun 1, 2017 6:11 pm

You should activate them before playing the game. IE refresh the game tab and apply them as soon as the game loads. All but two seem to be working. 
Ie refresh the tab where the game is and apply the hack while on the main menu before actually playing

RE: DPS Idle

Posted Apr 26, 2020 8:12 am

Can we get an admin here to separate the two identically named games, please?

RE: DPS Idle

Posted May 1, 2020 1:53 am
goku90504 Posted on: 04/25/2020 11:33pm

https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/dps-idle
I'd be happy with just gold or leaf's and orbs though I wouldn't turn down purple diamonds either     

 



Values are all double, but the value is "first digit.trailing", every time.

This means 15 crystals is a double value of 1.5, and 150 crystals is also 1.5

I'm not sure how the internal math works for this, but knowing this makes it easy to search. Source: I have 100B crystal.

RE: DPS Idle

Posted May 1, 2020 5:39 am
Pleasefuckoffanddie Posted on: 05/01/2020 1:53am
goku90504 Posted on: 04/25/2020 11:33pm

https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/dps-idle
I'd be happy with just gold or leaf's and orbs though I wouldn't turn down purple diamonds either     

 



Values are all double, but the value is "first digit.trailing", every time.

This means 15 crystals is a double value of 1.5, and 150 crystals is also 1.5

I'm not sure how the internal math works for this, but knowing this makes it easy to search. Source: I have 100B crystal.

Thanks I'm sure there's a second variable that when the program reads the two variables together it's first variable times 10^second variable give or take one

that said I've found that if you find the first variable and set it to 11+ then spend a small amount it'll reset it's format with a 10x multiplier from it so I haven't actually found the second variable nor is it really needed

 

RE: DPS Idle

Posted May 2, 2020 5:25 am
goku90504 Posted on: 05/01/2020 5:39am
Pleasefuckoffanddie Posted on: 05/01/2020 1:53am
goku90504 Posted on: 04/25/2020 11:33pm

https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/dps-idle
I'd be happy with just gold or leaf's and orbs though I wouldn't turn down purple diamonds either     

 



Values are all double, but the value is "first digit.trailing", every time.

This means 15 crystals is a double value of 1.5, and 150 crystals is also 1.5

I'm not sure how the internal math works for this, but knowing this makes it easy to search. Source: I have 100B crystal.

Thanks I'm sure there's a second variable that when the program reads the two variables together it's first variable times 10^second variable give or take one

that said I've found that if you find the first variable and set it to 11+ then spend a small amount it'll reset it's format with a 10x multiplier from it so I haven't actually found the second variable nor is it really needed

 

Yep. As an update, skill points and skill levels swap between double and 4byte every... minute or so, I think? But it's a back and forth thing, so if you find one quickly then it stops being valid for a bit just wait and it'll come back.

Skill points/levels are just an integer, no wonky math applies to them.