Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Khut not responding

Khut not responding after putting login details in! HELP

7 posts

Khut not responding

Posted Aug 3, 2014 10:33 am

I'm trying to get the khut working and every time i put my use name and pass into it it just goes unresponsive, i've seen someone else with this problem on here but there has been no reply to them on this issue.
any adivce? am i doing something wrong?
thanks

RE: Khut not responding

Posted Aug 3, 2014 1:48 pm

Probably start with telling us your system. Windows 7 / 8, 32 / 64 bit etc.
Try reinstalling KHUT too.
And what about internet connection? You need to be online.

RE: Khut not responding

Posted Aug 3, 2014 3:22 pm
redfang Posted on: 08/03/2014 6:33am

I'm trying to get the khut working and every time i put my use name and pass into it it just goes unresponsive, i've seen someone else with this problem on here but there has been no reply to them on this issue.
any adivce? am i doing something wrong?
thanks


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Khut not responding

Posted Aug 3, 2014 6:17 pm

i have released an update that should take care of this problem.

run trainer twice to get the update.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Khut not responding

Posted Aug 4, 2014 2:07 am

Got the update and it doesn't work. Is the server down or did it crash? That might be the issue. Wouldn't surprise me, since more and more people get aware of KongHack.

RE: Khut not responding

Posted Aug 4, 2014 2:32 am

some portions of the konghack service were down for a brief maintenance and update. The trainer should be working properly now.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.