Skip to content
[Help]

1Quest

Where to search

This discussion is linked to 1Quest. View game

10 posts

1Quest

Posted Aug 9, 2014 9:54 pm

Where would I find the "RaiseCost" Variables? or where would i go to search for them?

RE: 1Quest

Posted Aug 10, 2014 1:05 am

In cheat engine, change your value type to string (usually defaults to 4 bytes on launch) and then search for the bolded text provided in the hacks.

RE: 1Quest

Posted Aug 11, 2014 5:09 am

awesome thanks:)
 

RE: 1Quest

Posted Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

i couldnt get it to work. it might be because i had already clicked the play button before i even looked on here for hacks. so i went and erased the sol file (which hangs if you try to use minerva. and sothink doesnt have permission(even though i used it as admin)).

i know you explained it and i was able to find a 4 strings but even when i tried to change them before clicking the language button it didnt work.

i would like to request a little help on this one. i never ask anything...well almost never. any help would be appreciated

SAVE THE RAVE!!

RE: 1Quest

Posted Sep 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Search String. Using Firefox, plugincontainer finds nothing, search firefox itself.  Finds something, but changing the values to 0 acomplishes nothing. 

RE: 1Quest

Posted Mar 8, 2015 9:34 am

I've been trying this in cheat engine, I'd search for raiseCost="1 and raiseCost="2 but when I change them to raiseCost="0 nothing happens. Sometimes cheat engine doesn't even pick up any of those string values.

I also tried searching and changing Experience="0 to something high but that didn't work for me either.

RE: 1Quest

Posted Mar 12, 2015 3:08 am

You can search for "fibonacci" and see some formulas. look for "+1" and change  it to "*0" if it makes good things happen. I couldn't make any changes happen though. Those strings in memory look like an XML you could grab with charles. Enable locla mapping and load the modified file instead of whatever the game likes. Might work. 
 
Alright, that doesn't work

atdt *67

RE: 1Quest

Posted Mar 12, 2015 4:12 am
jarly Posted on: 03/11/2015 11:08pm

You can search for "fibonacci" and see some formulas. look for "+1" and change  it to "*0" if it makes good things happen. I couldn't make any changes happen though. Those strings in memory look like an XML you could grab with charles. Enable locla mapping and load the modified file instead of whatever the game likes. Might work. 
 
Alright, that doesn't work



There's an embedded .zip file in the main swf, the link is below. It's got all kinds of .xml files in it. Not sure if the charles thing will work.

Edit2: Check the hack above. You can search through the xml files in the attached zip then do a string search for whatever you want and replace. I'm pretty sure you can do the search whenever, it doesn't have to be on load. The below may work on classes, I haven't tried...

Edit: Here's everything I found in "EffectsOther.xml" for "raiseCost=". You could try to search each of these individually and replace them with raiseCost="0". If it works, someone submit it in the DB.

r_name="'attributeRaise'":
raiseCost="fibonacci(selectedHero.baseValueByName(valueName)+1)*20"

r_name="'skillRaise'":
raiseCost="fibonacci(selectedHero.baseValueByName(valueName)+1)*10"

r_name="'affinityRaise'":
raiseCost="fibonacci(baseValue(selectedHero.Air)+baseValue(selectedHero.Death)+baseValue(selectedHero.Earth)+baseValue(selectedHero.Fire)+baseValue(selectedHero.Holy)+baseValue(selectedHero.Water)+1)*1000"

r_name="'affinityRaiseArcane'":
raiseCost="1"

r_name="'classRaise'":
raiseCost="selectedHero.totalClassLevel*50"

https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/Npjx40x5573x55010f86954f5
 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
1quest.zip11.59 MB677
New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: 1Quest

Posted Mar 12, 2015 5:24 pm

It was my understanding that if you messed around with strings, the string length in characters had to be the same before and after you messed with it.

Like if a string value were "12" (2 characters long) I couldn't change it to "999" (3 characters long) because that'd mess things up.

Have I been mistaken about this for some time now?

RE: 1Quest

Posted Mar 13, 2015 4:06 am
SaucyJack Posted on: 03/12/2015 1:24pm

It was my understanding that if you messed around with strings, the string length in characters had to be the same before and after you messed with it.

Like if a string value were "12" (2 characters long) I couldn't change it to "999" (3 characters long) because that'd mess things up.

Have I been mistaken about this for some time now?



Going longer will overwrite whatever happens to be next to it and will likely screw something else up. Shorter shouldn't be a problem.

After clicking the "browse memory region" and watching what happens when you delete a string, it seems that replacing the string with spaces (or manually replacing the byte code with null bytes: 00) is probably the best thing to do because apparently deleting a string only deletes the first character of the string and replaces it with 00.

Also, replacing:
selectedHero.Experience>=raiseCost
with:
selectedHero.Experience>=0

Results in:
selectedHero.Experience>=0[null byte (00)]iseCost

Searching for that string also brings back selectedHero.Experience>=raiseCostForCanvas
, so I'm not sure if anything else is getting screwed up by changing that string. If so, try putting quotes around the string, then deleting everything between the quotes...

Edit: To avoid any confusion I just made it into an AoB...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!