Skip to content
[Request]

SCRABBLE on Facebook

This discussion is linked to SCRABBLE. View game

6 posts

RE: SCRABBLE on Facebook

Posted Aug 13, 2014 7:55 am

please include link to game when starting a request topic
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: SCRABBLE on Facebook

Posted Aug 17, 2014 5:54 am

Just use lexulous or another scrabble cheater. Type 'scrabble cheater' into google and you'll get your results, a4536067.

RE: SCRABBLE on Facebook

Posted Aug 29, 2014 5:41 pm

I want tokens so i can get the fancy tiles and boards. I don't like cheating in scrabble against my friends/relatives. I just want it to look nicer and be able to get rid of the adverts (b/c they make you pay to remove adverts, so free tokens = no adverts)