Skip to content
[Request]

Glory Land

This discussion is linked to Glory Land. View game

9 posts

Glory Land

Posted Aug 14, 2014 1:33 am

Looking for something simple. The game is most likely server sided, but there may be some things that you can exploit. I've tried looking around the .swf files but there are so many I don't even know where to begin.

I think a good place to start would be during the battle phase.

Thank you for your hard work ^^

https://apps.facebook.com/glorylandbattle

RE: Glory Land

Posted Aug 14, 2014 2:35 am

Alright, but where's the link though?

RE: Glory Land

Posted Aug 15, 2014 7:39 am

Mmm should be nice game

RE: Glory Land

Posted Aug 16, 2014 9:26 am

Use C.E. for speed hack it works for me when in mission or dungeon... but cant be used in time speed cd.

RE: Glory Land

Posted Aug 18, 2014 3:25 am

Yeah, been doing that. Just hard competing with these wallet warriors, lol. Main reason I hate playing these sort of games. Was able to get 4th in the tournament though, but that was patience and luck.

RE: Glory Land

Posted Aug 23, 2014 4:36 am
maverick14343 Posted on: 08/16/2014 5:26am

Use C.E. for speed hack it works for me when in mission or dungeon... but cant be used in time speed cd.



lol tnx will try it

RE: Glory Land

Posted Sep 7, 2014 8:57 pm

Did anyone tried to find anything else?
Looks like a good game but waiting for energy and other things is a pain...