Skip to content

Dragon Era

This discussion is linked to Dragon Era. View game

41 posts

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 19, 2014 7:42 am

I for real... JUST came on to post this. Haha

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Is it possible to 3 gold chest to appear every spin?

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 12:20 am

I don't understand your new cheats haenawolf.

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am
Smoshi Posted on: 08/19/2014 8:20pm

I don't understand your new cheats haenawolf.



I don't understand what you don't understand :)

btw, please don't submit the cheats to other site, for thier longer lifespan.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 12:58 am
haenawolf Posted on: 08/19/2014 8:37pm
Smoshi Posted on: 08/19/2014 8:20pm

I don't understand your new cheats haenawolf.



I don't understand what you don't understand :)

btw, please don't submit the cheats to other site, for thier longer lifespan.



No worries. I only submit cheats to this site. If people want them, they can come here to find them.

I enabled the first hack of yours, full match, but I didn't understand what it was supposed to do. None of the colors were matching up. 
Maybe I have to enable it before the game fully loads?

Edit: Your new cheat engine file works great. Thanks!
Now all we need is an energy hack... I keep running out so fast :(

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 5:58 am

Tnx will try this :)

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 6:04 am
Smoshi Posted on: 08/19/2014 8:58pm
--snip--


No worries. I only submit cheats to this site. If people want them, they can come here to find them.

I enabled the first hack of yours, full match, but I didn't understand what it was supposed to do. None of the colors were matching up. 
Maybe I have to enable it before the game fully loads?

Edit: Your new cheat engine file works great. Thanks!
Now all we need is an energy hack... I keep running out so fast :(


I'm not staff nor moderator, it is just my opinion as a normal member...

If you are not the maker of a trainer executable, could you request the maker to post the trainer here on his own?
reasons:
1. a trainer executable may have a security risk (not just virtus) if source is not known;
2. it may be a form of leeching if the real maker does not know his trainer is post somewhere without his concent;
3. it is better the maker to do the update;
thank you~

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 12:26 pm

how to use the unlimited energy hack? i dont understand the description 4b*1

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 1:20 pm

@haenawolf

, may i ask you what program/method you use to make this game's aob? i try sothink and it just crash right away, and go through yogda is such a pain for me (though i'm kinda noob) thank for the answer :)

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 20, 2014 1:35 pm
gravebella2 Posted on: 08/20/2014 9:20am

@haenawolf

, may i ask you what program/method you use to make this game's aob? i try sothink and it just crash right away, and go through yogda is such a pain for me (though i'm kinda noob) thank for the answer :)



It is Jpexs
It is slow, try set Advance Setting/limit/single method decompile timeout to match your pc.
bye~
 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 22, 2014 7:17 pm

I guess many people started playing this game with hacks on because more and more players getting pass level 15 in just 2 days...

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 24, 2014 2:14 pm

haenawolf: The "Free Spin" hack, it doesn't work when all the hacks are applied, so which hack affects this hack from not fuctioning properly?

RE: Dragon Era

Posted Aug 25, 2014 2:28 am
B0tF1nder Posted on: 08/24/2014 10:14am

haenawolf: The "Free Spin" hack, it doesn't work when all the hacks are applied, so which hack affects this hack from not fuctioning properly?



+ No freeSpin Card, optional as perference
, obviously? :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)