Skip to content
[Help]

I can't use KUT

3 posts

I can't use KUT

Posted Aug 27, 2014 5:52 am

I use KUT in many computer but everything can't work. Plz help me. This problem is :
Konghacktrainer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience
if you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost

RE: I can't use KUT

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:44 pm
viciousvector Posted on: 08/27/2014 1:52am

I use KUT in many computer but everything can't work. Plz help me. This problem is :
Konghacktrainer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience
if you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost


Did you not see the post rules you fucktard?

What's your fucking operating system?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez