RE: Intptr.zero errors
I have the issue with this game: https://www.kongregate.com/games/avaloid/tap-adventure-time-travel
Game uses Flash
Using the x64 Trainer and tested with both x64 Chrome and Firefox
78 posts
I have the issue with this game: https://www.kongregate.com/games/avaloid/tap-adventure-time-travel
Game uses Flash
Using the x64 Trainer and tested with both x64 Chrome and Firefox
I'm super late to the party, but I'm having the error on... well, everything. I'll just toss up the latest link and hope it can be fixed. Using the x64 and I re-downloaded the ultra trainer today thinking maybe it has been updated to fix this. No dice, but no upset either.
Using Firefox
Windows 7 x64
https://www.kongregate.com/games/cwwallis/obliterate-everything
Thanks in advance!
Auto Matches are pretty much dead. Kong changed stuff, flash is on its way out, etc.
Just use the manual search and you'll be fine. Locking up unless there's something constructive.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez