Skip to content
Locked [Resolved]

Can't use KHUT

4 posts

Can't use KHUT

Posted Aug 30, 2014 8:46 am

Hi,
I updated my Chrome and I'm using 64-bit Chrome now. When I open KHUT and try to select process, KHUT gives me error and can't do anything, because Flash process can't be selected.

In English it means "A 32 bit processes cannot access modules of a 64 bit process."

RE: Can't use KHUT

Posted Aug 30, 2014 6:02 pm

I will take this under advisement. unfortunately, due to prior commitments, it will be a week or two before i can address this issue.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't use KHUT

Posted Nov 27, 2014 3:03 am

honestly only kind of. Currently hacks will still fail to apply if they are located in memory beyond 32bit addressing.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.