AOB Saver [Local version]
This is a program I made in a day because I was extremely bored and had nothing to do for the duration...so this was made
What it does:
Locally stores individual hacks (AOB's only) and can be loaded up in an instant.
Think of it as the KongHack database but on your computer. The only downside is that you're the only contributor.
To add a new hack, click "Create New". To delete a hack, click "Delete Entry".
Double clicking on either of the AOBs (or title if you're so inclined) will copy it to you clipboard so you can paste it quickly.
If a hack was added without using this tool, click "Reload List" and it will show up and work if formatted correctly
[Original AOB]
[Changed AOB]
Eventually, a save feature where you'll be able to edit a hack without deleting it will be implemented...
Possible features I might decide on adding:
Support for multiple types of hacks (not just AOB) such as note type of hack
------------------------------------------------------------------
V1.1.10 - Added auto updating capability
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/QB9h2Qx4619x540a5ad731b8b
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| aobsaver v1.1.10.zip | 15.39 KB | 1,055 |
