Skip to content
[Request]

Overlod

This discussion is linked to Overlod. View game

19 posts

RE: Overlod

Posted Nov 19, 2014 12:30 pm
isaachart Posted on: 11/19/2014 2:01am

 I was told to use the memory thing by typing in something specific in google chrome address bar, dunno if I can post what to type in there because they may technically call it a link, but it shows all processes running in chrome and you look at the number next to game you are using and punch that number into calculator, then convert it to hex and that is the process id for Cheat Engine. 


If you mean chrome://memory-redirect/ then you should use this tool http://www.forceprojectx.com/services/chrome-0x-about-memory-mod

It is far and away more convenient than doing all that calculator nonsense.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Overlod

Posted Nov 26, 2014 9:35 pm

I literally use this memory mod daily. Thanks for the time saver.

atdt *67

RE: Overlod

Posted Feb 7, 2016 6:15 pm

I dont know to use it so can anyone help me?
 

RE: Overlod

Posted Feb 7, 2016 10:51 pm
isaachart Posted on: 11/19/2014 2:01am

I was told to use the memory thing by typing in something specific in google chrome address bar, dunno if I can post what to type in there because they may technically call it a link, but it shows all processes running in chrome and you look at the number next to game you are using and punch that number into calculator, then convert it to hex and that is the process id for Cheat Engine. I'm not sure if that helps you, but I hope that it does.



just for the record, this is 100% correct. this is exactly how you get the proper process id for chrome. kudos to you for actually reading and learning.

kadat's tool just speeds up that whole process.