Overlod
Anyone have any idea on this one? I can't find any values, no matter which type I scan with. Also, unlike almost every other idle game.. speedhack doesn't work.
19 posts
Anyone have any idea on this one? I can't find any values, no matter which type I scan with. Also, unlike almost every other idle game.. speedhack doesn't work.
looks like its an html5 game or something similar.
fuck html5.
|
|
Oh. Not flash. That makes sense. Ugh.
You can set the date on your machine to get the money without waiting
Anyone have any idea on this one? I can't find any values, no matter which type I scan with. Also, unlike almost every other idle game.. speedhack doesn't work.
https://konghack.com/topic/9041-help_for_a_newbye?p=76608
speedhack does work.. its html5 - so you have to find your browser process (e.g. firefox.exe)
note: it doesnt help a whole lot, but theres a small increase by using 200 (this will also lag the game on each save)
Happy hacking ![]()
This was the most fun I've had hacking a game since my BTD5 days. No as3, no un-writable AoBs, just looking for raw data in the game that you could change any time you want. :)
Hmm... I can't seem to get any to work. Was it the most recent update that changed everything?
Hmm... I can't seem to get any to work. Was it the most recent update that changed everything?
It's HTML5. Select the browser as the process.
Go nuts!
I'm using chrome. I set it to the browser process. None of the hacks worked. I thought I might have picked the wrong one so I tried them all the processes. Still nada.
I'm using chrome. I set it to the browser process. None of the hacks worked. I thought I might have picked the wrong one so I tried them all the processes. Still nada.
Apparently it doesn't work for chrome... Sorry! :(
Aww that sucks. Guess I'll download firefox and transfer the data between. Thanks though.
i found that for chrome and IE minions and bosses are 4b2+1 strange i know but there ya go.
also if you put more then 1.2 billion minions it tends to crash the browser
changing your pc clock also works
if you use speedhack on chrome, select the window, not the process. Set the speedhack for 200. Open another tab and change to that tab such as Konghack. While Overlod is running in the background on the other tab, it gains money much much faster for some reason. It only takes 10 seconds to trial this to see for yourself. The longer you are on a different tab, the more money you get.
I used to be able to edit the savefile but that no longer is working for me.
This is the game I was playing and found the hack for that had a lot of people saying it didn't work, but it does. I think people were too quick to hop on saying it didn't work if they tried once and nothing happened. You guys covered all angles here. I know that in chrome things are different. I was told to use the memory thing by typing in something specific in google chrome address bar, dunno if I can post what to type in there because they may technically call it a link, but it shows all processes running in chrome and you look at the number next to game you are using and punch that number into calculator, then convert it to hex and that is the process id for Cheat Engine. I'm not sure if that helps you, but I hope that it does.