Qoute Post to Reply
Master's
I have this problem that when I qoute post to reply it seems to failed and says No double posting but why?? I know it's working before.
No double posting!
3 posts
Master's
I have this problem that when I qoute post to reply it seems to failed and says No double posting but why?? I know it's working before.
Master's
I have this problem that when I qoute post to reply it seems to failed and says No double posting but why?? I know it's working before.
Quoting a post works fine. You can't double post. You can spend a bunch of points in the points shop to buy an item that lets you double post.
You might want to learn English before going much further. I get irritated extremely quickly when people come on here and slaughter our native language.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Master's
I have this problem that when I qoute post to reply it seems to failed and says No double posting but why?? I know it's working before.
Quoting a post works fine. You can't double post. You can spend a bunch of points in the points shop to buy an item that lets you double post.
You might want to learn English before going much further. I get irritated extremely quickly when people come on here and slaughter our native language.
Bingo I've found the Double Poster in the shop, but my points are not enough. Thanks for the info Master. Sorry for my english grammar, i'll promise to improve it :( :)