Skip to content
[Help]

Some help with the KONGhack ultra trainer.

5 posts

Some help with the KONGhack ultra trainer.

Posted Sep 29, 2014 12:31 pm

So well,recently i downloaded the konghack trainer,it has been quite useful and i have levelled up with it's help,but suddenly something went wrong,i selected the process,done. I clicked the hacks i want,done. But i clicked apply hack and it simply CRASHES,i'm a little new here so i don't know if im doing something wrong,please don't call me a dumbass or something,i just need 1 straight answer to fix my problem.
I also tried re-installing,rebooting,turning off NORTON,but nothing worked,Please,i can't live without Kong hack ;(

it is still working fine for me.
please give me some more information.

operating system,
32 bit or 64bit
browser
32bit or 64 bit browser
game
website (facebook, kongregate, etc)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"