Many 404's for me
I don't know if anyone else has noticed these or what, but I get 404's everytime I try press the CF Clear Flag button in the myflaggedhacks screen. :/
Also, as of tonight, tested on FF and iPhone, trying to open up a game's KH page from my profile throws a 404. I was curious to see how many upvotes a few recently submitted hacks of mine had received so I tried to jump to them from my profile's Hacks tab. Clicking the game's title under the Hacks tab returns a 404, so I tried clicking on the direct link to the hack itself and it still threw a 404. From the Hacks list, I then tried opening the page to a different game that I'd submitted a hack for back in January, but same thing: 404. I then searched the site for the first game and found the link through THAT method, and it opened fine. :| So the problem, at least for me, seems to be isolated to the profile's Hacks tab.
Edit: For clarity


