Skip to content
[Request]

Tyrant Unleashed [Unity]

4 posts

Tyrant Unleashed [Unity]

Posted Oct 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant-unleashed-web

File: https://app.box.com/s/0zy17v7evhl9pzj6xrot [28.4Mb]

I managed to open the Unity3D file in DotPeek and I think removing everything except the bold bits in this section of script should render the opponent helpless:

[From BattleUIController.cs]
 

  public bool IsPlayerTurn
  {
    get
    {
      if (this.PlayerIsAttacker && this._currentTurn % 2 != 0)

        return true;
      if (!this.PlayerIsAttacker)
        return this._currentTurn % 2 == 0;
      else
        return false;
    }

  }


The trouble is, I don't know how to convert this to AoB.

Can someone help me?

Edit: Added "Unity" to title and in content

RE: Tyrant Unleashed [Kongregate]

Posted Oct 18, 2014 4:18 pm

If you have the file, you can try and use Sothink and find that script and turn it into AoB then just turn it into non operational codes..

RE: Tyrant Unleashed [Kongregate]

Posted Oct 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Sothink works with Unity? Sorry, I missed out that bit in my original post...

Edited to reflect that.
 

Silentbladez Posted on: 10/18/2014 12:18pm

If you have the file, you can try and use Sothink and find that script and turn it into AoB then just turn it into non operational codes..