Skip to content

Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

This discussion is linked to Touhou Koumakyou ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. View game

1 posts

I am thinking about making some cheats for the whole touhou series. What do you guys think?

Here is the first cheat ive made for Embodiment of Scarlet Devil:

Power cheat (power Wont decrease on death)
83 E9 10 66 89 0D B0 D4 69 00
83 E9 00 66 89 0D B0 D4 69 00

A note about the damage cheat. It more or less kills everything instantly, so it kind of ruins the game lol.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"