Skip to content

Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism

TH11 Subterranean Animism cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

This discussion is linked to Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism. View game

3 posts

Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism

Posted Oct 24, 2014 10:01 am

I was going to do these games in order, but Slowbeef (of retsupurae) seemed to genuinely enjoy this game in the Touhou series so I skipped ahead to it. Theres plenty of hacks to be had for Touhou 11 Subterranean Animism, so if you want a cheat that hasnt been made yet, feel free to request it here in this thread.

Also, if you want my IDA idb file so you can have a leg up making your own cheats, leave a comment down below. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism

Posted Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am

okay. Here is the IDA idb file for touhou 11 Subterranean Animism: th11e idb. It has a couple of interesting places marked and most of the interesting values given proper names. 

Since Ive posted this, please make atleast one additional th11 hack. Lets see what you can come up with. 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
th11e.rar1.35 MB832

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"