Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character
I have gone out of order once again. This time I have skipped ahead to Touhou 14 (th14) because I mistakenly thought it was the latest one. For this game, Ive only made a life hack, some power cheats, and some bomb cheat codes. Theres plenty of hacks to be had for Double Dealing Character, so if you want a cheat that hasnt been made yet, feel free to request it here in this thread.
Also, if you want my IDA idb file so you can have a leg up making your own cheats, leave a comment down below. Dont forget though, you are honor bound to make some cool new cheat codes if you get me to post the idb.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"