Skip to content
Locked [Help]

KHUT login issues

3 posts

KHUT login issues

Posted Oct 29, 2014 2:50 am

Windows 8 (64 bit), Firefox 32.0.8, Followed all instructions, but when I try to log into the program, punch in username, punch in password, always get "Login Failed". Double checked password (logged out of kongregate, logged back in), still failed. Slogged the forum, thinking I had seen a prior thread covering this, but haven't been able to find anything. Any ideas?

RE: KHUT login issues

Posted Oct 29, 2014 11:39 am
Lankylurkr Posted on: 10/28/2014 10:50pm

Windows 8 (64 bit), Firefox 32.0.8, Followed all instructions, but when I try to log into the program, punch in username, punch in password, always get "Login Failed". Double checked password (logged out of kongregate, logged back in), still failed. Slogged the forum, thinking I had seen a prior thread covering this, but haven't been able to find anything. Any ideas?


You don't use your Kongregate username.  You use your KongHack username.  Damn son RTFM.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.