hello can anyone help me witch problem?
I got .Net 4
i re installed and i got this problem i cant open hack and why i got ClickOnce?
And i got this problem too Error Set connectionId Threw an exception.
Please Help me Very Please
13 posts
I got .Net 4
i re installed and i got this problem i cant open hack and why i got ClickOnce?
And i got this problem too Error Set connectionId Threw an exception.
Disable your Firewall/Antivirus and give it another go.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I dont have antivirus
I got same Problem ;_: again
I totally didn't read the subject. You should try breaking her broomstick or pissing in her couldron. That ought to teach that witch!
Do you have .NET 4.5?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
check if anything else is using port 46094
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I got .Net 4
theres your problem. install 4.5
|
|
Try doing it under Netscape
How to Re install .Net
Please Help how to Re install .Net
btw im noob
if you are on windows xp, you cant use more than .net 4
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I got Windows 7
How to Reinstall .Net ?
You idiot, don't keep making new threads. WTF man?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
Try this to download the new .NET, although the instructions were apparently written by the same guy who translated Zero Wing!
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
Try this to download the new .NET, although the instructions were apparently written by the same guy who translated Zero Wing!
He managed to get it working in another thread, than thanked whoever in a third. Locking this one as well.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez