Skip to content
Locked [Request]

hello can anyone help me witch problem?

Please Help me Very Please

13 posts

hello can anyone help me witch problem?

Posted Oct 31, 2014 3:57 pm

I got .Net 4

i re installed and i got this problem i cant open hack and why i got ClickOnce? 


And i got this problem too  Error Set connectionId Threw an exception.

But is off

Posted Nov 1, 2014 1:42 pm

I dont have antivirus 


I got same Problem ;_: again

RE: hello can anyone help me witch problem?

Posted Nov 1, 2014 2:15 pm

check if anything else is using port 46094

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: hello can anyone help me witch problem?

Posted Nov 1, 2014 4:33 pm

if you are on windows xp, you cant use more than .net 4

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: hello can anyone help me witch problem?

Posted Nov 3, 2014 11:07 am
Happytonia4 Posted on: 11/03/2014 12:31am

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
Try this to download the new .NET, although the instructions were apparently written by the same guy who translated Zero Wing!


He managed to get it working in another thread, than thanked whoever in a third.  Locking this one as well.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.