Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Steam Games Raffle / Whatever!

Help raise money for the site.

20 posts

RE: Steam Games Raffle / Whatever!

Posted Nov 10, 2014 1:49 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 11/09/2014 8:29pm

A couple of those games were Origin



yeah, Origin can go fuck itself. wouldnt let me use your keys and "lost" the fact i had a pre-ordered watchdogs (which i got for free) linked to my account

I hope EA and Ubisoft burn in a fire made of aids

RE: Steam Games Raffle / Whatever!

Posted Nov 10, 2014 1:58 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 11/09/2014 8:49pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 11/09/2014 8:29pm

A couple of those games were Origin



yeah, Origin can go fuck itself. wouldnt let me use your keys and "lost" the fact i had a pre-ordered watchdogs (which i got for free) linked to my account

I hope EA and Ubisoft burn in a fire made of aids


Agreed.  All of the Origin keys still show up as unredeemed in my account.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Steam Games Raffle / Whatever!

Posted Nov 10, 2014 6:42 pm
Anonymous Posted on: 11/09/2014 2:37pm

Interesting, I wanted to donate again anyway. To join the raffle, I simply have to donate via frontpage? Is it possible to get them as item so I can gift them to someone else?

I can also use this opportunity to get my 5th post. cool It is unfortunate that all my contributions during my more active times didn't carry over to the new site but at least I can help financially a little bit.



They kinda did.  Apparently, in one shape or another, you must have had 2 accounts.  If you look through some of HackBot's posts, you should see some posts with your name in bold in the footer.  Your account on KongregateHack looked like it was deleted (at least to the import system), and so it couldn't re-connect everything. :(


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.