Skip to content

Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith

Touhou 10 cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

This discussion is linked to Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith. View game

1 posts

Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith

Posted Nov 1, 2014 2:05 am

I was bored so I made some cheat codes for the 10th game in the series th10. Among the cheats are a life hack, a damage cheat, and a power cheat. 

There is still some room for an intrepid hacker to add some cheats of their own. For instance there probably still needs to be a bomb cheat. 

Does anyone play these games?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"