Skip to content
Locked

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

This discussion is linked to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. View game

3 posts

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Posted Nov 9, 2014 4:32 am

Hey guys, I recently got into The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth thanks to some dudes whose streams I watch. It seems like a fairly easy, but also fairly frustrating game, so I decided I would hack it.

Ive made heart container hacks. Ive hacked the keys and bombs. Ive even hacked the coins.

Just think. While you've been getting down and out about the enemies and the dirty, dirty shits of Isaac's mom, you could've been getting down with these sick cheats.

If these cheats arent sick enough for you, leave a comment down below and let me know what you think would make for a crazy sick hack!
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Posted Nov 12, 2014 11:34 pm

the bombs dont decrease and 99 coins for coin pickups and using slot machine work for the new version 1.022 on steam

This topic is locked.