Skip to content

Dark Souls 2

How to feel like a god (And still get your ass whooped)

3 posts

Dark Souls 2

Posted Nov 16, 2014 12:17 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236430/

Your souls (currency)  is a simple 4b*1 search. Search, spend or gain, search, profit. It's up to you how high you want to put them, putting them too high will make it so you can only play with the absolute best and other hackers.

RE: Dark Souls 2

Posted Mar 8, 2015 8:16 am

Health follows a similar rule. I forget if it's 4 bytes or not but it's a x1 rule. Yay almost infinite life! (Anything that can kill you in 1 hit will still do so and possibly crash your game.)

RE: Dark Souls 2

Posted Mar 28, 2015 11:38 pm

If you look around, there's a pretty good trainer somewhere that I remember using when the game got released. I think it was in the CheatEngine forums.

I'm sure there will be a new nice one as soon as Sins of the First Scholar comes out as well. So much hype.