Skip to content
[Request]

Shellshock Live 2

ShellShock Live 2

This discussion is linked to ShellShock Live 2. View game

54 posts

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm

sorry for asking but... the file i downloaded have no extension. my pc asked me which program using to open it?

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Mar 21, 2015 1:40 am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 03/20/2015 7:29pm
playstudent Posted on: 03/19/2015 4:04pm

sorry for asking but... the file i downloaded have no extension. my pc asked me which program using to open it?



It's a ZIP'd file that contains an EXE file



that means the extension is either .zip or .7zip (probably the first) just rename it and put .zip on the end

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Mar 22, 2015 4:39 am

The tool seems to be slightly innacurate, it says to put the green dot on the tank, and i do that, but my shot always goes slightly or more farther than it should. Any help?

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Mar 26, 2015 7:49 pm
swagyolomaster Posted on: 03/22/2015 12:39am

The tool seems to be slightly innacurate, it says to put the green dot on the tank, and i do that, but my shot always goes slightly or more farther than it should. Any help?


As much as I hate to say it, inaccuracies usually happen as a result of user error. You need to attempt to get the green dot as close to as dead center as you can.
The only other problem is that if you level off the angle too much. The tool is best used when the angle is above 45 degrees (when aiming to the right) or less than 135 degrees (when aiming to the left).
If you understand algebra at a fairly basic level: { x | 45 < x < 135} where x is angle

I will admit that the tool is not perfect as we are adjusting the inputted strength by 2.7m/s2 and using that in the real world formula.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 21, 2015 12:44 pm

I made another aiming assistant in Java. I used an exact formula for calculating projectile arcs in pixels, so if you place the shooting dot at the tip of the tank it's very accurate.
It also supports a few different kinds of weapons, for help in shooting five balls, and a reverse weapon for help with tunnel.

You can download the latest version here:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/3cGYDKx7021x5614dab55a64e
 

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
aimbot.zip9.24 KB3,590

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 22, 2015 7:31 am
RobinGlub Posted on: 06/21/2015 8:44am

I made another aiming assistant in Java. I used an exact formula for calculating projectile arcs in pixels, so if you place the shooting dot at the tip of the tank it's very accurate.
It also supports a few different kinds of weapons, for help in shooting five balls, and a reverse weapon for help with tunnel.

I'm not sure how to use the FileManager here, it's not showing the uploaded.jar file so I uploaded it elsewhere
http://userscloud.com/homhriorob8v
 


Wow, that's a really nice aiming assistant and in Java too o.O. I tested it and it does seem pretty accurate. I like how I can set power and angle on screen instead of with sliders. Well done.
To upload it on FileManager, I think you'll have to package it as a Zip file as Simple_AOB did and then it should work. Also, feel free to post it as one of the hacks! :)
Edit: I've gotta say, wind is awesome and nice with the different types of weapon!

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 22, 2015 11:13 am

Thanks I just did that and it worked, and I submitted the hack.
If you have suggestions or problems using it feel free to tell me and I'm sure I can do something about it.

I've been planning on adding hovers as a weapon type, it's a little bit tricky because on SSL they hover for a set amount of time but my formula is meant to be instantenous.

I also made the wind to be reset to 0 after 30 seconds because while using it on wind games I often forgot to change it after every turn and that resulted in an embarrassing miss.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Glad it worked! So, I tested it some more and was really impressed how accurate it is when set at the barrel of tank and when using wind. I've always been bad with wind, so this is a really nice tool.
Adding more weapons is a good idea... I'd like boomerang so I look really good :P
 

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

That's right, it's very accurate when you place the center dot at the bottom center of the tank. The formula is basically identical to the one the game uses, so it should give an almost identical result to the game shot.

I added the boomerang weapon, it was trickier than others because it uses a special formula, similar to the wind formula. I edited the link in the hacks list but I'll post the download link here as well.
Download it here:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/3cGYDKx7021x5614dab55a64e

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
aimbot.zip9.24 KB3,590

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 24, 2015 1:09 pm

I find it very distressing that I cant unpack this jar via normal methods.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 24, 2015 4:57 pm

I used an obfuscator on the jar file that renamed the classes to the same name, so it wouldn't get decompiled easily. Standard procedure when you upload something closed-source if you don't want it to get leaked/modified immediately, and besides if I wanted to infect anyone I certainly wouldn't use a program made in Java.

Java is very safe and restrictive for its aplications, especially for applets, but you can use the same security standards for normal applications as well if you call the jar with the  -Djava.security.manager switch. I made a zip that includes a bat file with the command to run the jar file as well as a permissions file where you can see the single permission my application needs is to be always on top, so it still shows up when you're clicking inside the game.
You can download the zip and see for yourself. The jar file is the original one I uploaded earlier, so if it were doing anything suspicious besides the permission that it requests it wouldn't run when you use this command to run it
java -jar -Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy==permissions.txt Aimbot.jar

Download it here:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/yKKF58x6210x558ae09c11db7

P.S. You need to have the java executable in your PATH if it's not running when you open runSafely.bat

EDIT: I forgot to test the boomerang enough earlier, but apparently it wasn't working for left shots. I fixed it now, download the newest version of the application here:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/B0wYFyx6211x558b0057e2796

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
aimbot.zip8.65 KB966
aimingassistant.zip8.65 KB944

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jun 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Great work! Boomerang aid is verrrryyy nice.

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jul 24, 2015 11:54 am

Does it exist an hack for experience ?
Cause it will be maybe better than an weapon one, nope ?

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm
RoninArgent Posted on: 07/24/2015 7:54am

Does it exist an hack for experience ?
Cause it will be maybe better than an weapon one, nope ?



If it was easier to make an AOB, we wouldn't have bothered with writing custom formulas to overlay the game and basically aim for you.