Skip to content
[Request]

Shellshock Live 2

ShellShock Live 2

This discussion is linked to ShellShock Live 2. View game

54 posts

Shellshock Live 2

Posted Nov 22, 2014 7:18 pm

I am looking for shellshock live 2 hack. Maybe a tracer hack if possible.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Nov 22, 2014 7:27 pm
JaysonHood Posted on: 11/22/2014 2:18pm

I am looking for shellshock live 2 hack. Maybe a tracer hack if possible.



I have tried on multiple occaisions and have not been able to do so. However I was able to produce a cosmetic effect that shows you as always having the tracer upgrade available. However, this is cosmetic and non-useful.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 1, 2014 2:24 am

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 1, 2014 7:31 pm

as far as I am regarded you should be banned. Here you are thankful but on kong you annoy the people who give you hacks. First warning

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 4, 2014 12:53 am

How are people using the program he posted... I can't seem to use it. I don't know how it works at all to be honest... I'm not trying to sound like an idiot but I really have no clue how to use it to be fair.

If only the program was out longer than now I'd go search up a youtube video but I can't.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 4, 2014 1:42 am
jake79012 Posted on: 12/03/2014 7:53pm

How are people using the program he posted... I can't seem to use it. I don't know how it works at all to be honest... I'm not trying to sound like an idiot but I really have no clue how to use it to be fair.

If only the program was out longer than now I'd go search up a youtube video but I can't.



It's really simple :P just open up the file, and you should get a program with an open "hole" in the middle. Then what you do is lineup the program so that the "hole" is overlapping with the game window. (Set always on top: true,  so that when you click the game it won't disappear). Now once you're in a match, drag the green dot to where ur tank is. and on the right side of the program there is the angle and power, adjust those so you can linup the white dots on ur target. you can have more white dots, just simply go to the option. just try and fiddle things around until you are absolutely sure you know you are doing something wrong and then ask for people around.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 4, 2014 2:26 am
Silentbladez Posted on: 12/03/2014 8:42pm
jake79012 Posted on: 12/03/2014 7:53pm

How are people using the program he posted... I can't seem to use it. I don't know how it works at all to be honest... I'm not trying to sound like an idiot but I really have no clue how to use it to be fair.

If only the program was out longer than now I'd go search up a youtube video but I can't.



It's really simple :P just open up the file, and you should get a program with an open "hole" in the middle. Then what you do is lineup the program so that the "hole" is overlapping with the game window. (Set always on top: true,  so that when you click the game it won't disappear). Now once you're in a match, drag the green dot to where ur tank is. and on the right side of the program there is the angle and power, adjust those so you can linup the white dots on ur target. you can have more white dots, just simply go to the option. just try and fiddle things around until you are absolutely sure you know you are doing something wrong and then ask for people around.


Note that the power and angle is on top of the box if your screen height is larger than 850 pixels.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Feb 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks Simple AOB! Awesome hack! Though it would be nice to have weapons such as boomerang included, it already works like a charm. Adding wind would also be nice, however, that would probably take too long just to find the right angle in 30 seconds, at least with the way the software is set up. Anyway, it works great, thanks again!

Error 404: Signature failed to load. Press Alt+Space+C to retry.

RE: Shellshock Live 2

Posted Mar 2, 2015 9:16 pm
AlphaOverall Posted on: 02/28/2015 3:18pm

Thanks Simple AOB! Awesome hack! Though it would be nice to have weapons such as boomerang included, it already works like a charm. Adding wind would also be nice, however, that would probably take too long just to find the right angle in 30 seconds, at least with the way the software is set up. Anyway, it works great, thanks again!


For wind adjustment, you'd just move the slider to 7 for example and mess with the angle/power until it's right on.

The problem is not that it would take too long to find the angle, but the way that we are doing all the calculation on our end. I wrote the software using formula for real world problems and luckily it worked out. Needed to do some fine tuning in the end but it works. We don't hook into the game in any way which is why the different weapons and wind would be a challenge

I thought about messing with the wind resistance but that would be a lot of effort on my end for the testing and changing the formula based on wind speed. Unless there is an outpour of want for wind adjustment calculations, I won't be doing it myself. Same goes for custom weapon calculations.