Skip to content
Locked [Request]

kings road hack zoom (possible)?

kings road hack zoom (possible)?

3 posts

kings road hack zoom (possible)?

Posted Nov 26, 2014 12:58 am

please kong hack you could create the zoom hack kings road, that would be amazing, I think this is not so hard as well,

I was looking at the swf and seek the word CAMERA you can get some idea of how to do this hack

Z = -600


it would be great.

RE: kings road hack zoom (possible)?

Posted Nov 26, 2014 1:23 am
richardson10 Posted on: 11/25/2014 7:58pm

please kong hack you could create the zoom hack kings road, that would be amazing, I think this is not so hard as well,

I was looking at the swf and seek the word CAMERA you can get some idea of how to do this hack

Z = -600


it would be great.


Why in the shit did you make a new topic for this game?


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.