Skip to content
[Request]

Account Issues

Missing accounts but used emails.

2 posts

Account Issues

Posted Nov 28, 2014 5:44 pm

KongHack staff,
I had an account Givvy with an email [email removed]. I believe it went to the account graveyard for lack of points in the past. So I was forced to create a 2nd one Givaden using my [email removed].com account. On that account I went and did a bunch of site farming and got a decent chunk of points to keep it going. However now I cannot log into it either. There is no error message or anything when I type in my password and then hit enter nothing happens it just returns to the main screen. When I attempt to use "Forgot Password" I get the "There is no account associated with this email address." So if I attempt to re-register with 1 of those 2 emails I get the "Errorz! Email is already in use. Use your browser's back button to go back and try it again."

I do not like being a "multi" and know that most places frown on that sort of behavior but this was the only way I could post on the forums and ask for help.

Thanks,
Dave