Skip to content
[Request]

Civilization 5

i want a money hack for Civilization 5 on steam.

7 posts

Civilization 5

Posted Dec 4, 2014 9:43 am

Actually, any hack will do, but I think a money hack would help me out best. And it would be sweet if the hack didn't interfere with my earning of achievements. Oh and do I need the ultra trainer in order to use a steam hack?

RE: Civilization 5

Posted Dec 4, 2014 6:11 pm

I figured it out about a week ago. It only works on single player (Multiplayer it crashes, even when hosting) and it's 1:1. I believe in double or float. I'll double check though

RE: Civilization 5

Posted Dec 5, 2014 12:17 pm

Please forgive my ignorance but, were you using the ultra trainer when you did this?

jiemt46 Posted on: 12/04/2014 1:11pm

I figured it out about a week ago. It only works on single player (Multiplayer it crashes, even when hosting) and it's 1:1. I believe in double or float. I'll double check though



And Can I still earn Steam achievements when using SDK?