Skip to content
[Information]

contract wars hack

contract wars permanent hack

7 posts

contract wars hack

Posted Dec 7, 2014 11:49 am

Hacking Contract wars is now not possible since they have disabled the game skills through which programmers where able to hack. So after a long struggle by me, i have found static addresses of hack, so that the hack will work even if the game updates. As the hack was static address, I was using it personally. But now after many request by the players, i have released it. I don't want to post anything related to my hack here because the Contract Wars Developers are checking this forum regularly. So those who want this hack, contact me privately. Please note: this hack works only in Team Elimination, Team Designation and Hardcore matches but not in Death matches. I have already distributed to 179 players and more request are coming to my inbox. If you want it you contact me.
guys dont forget to give your facebook link so that i can contact you....

RE: contract wars hack

Posted Dec 7, 2014 2:18 pm


Looks like there's already a topic for this.  Try again, locking topic.
https://konghack.com/topic/2357-contract_wars

For anyone reading this in the future, note that this user only has 2 posts at this time.  If you want to trust someone, look for the members with the Trusted Logo


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: contract wars hack

Posted Dec 8, 2014 10:49 pm
kaleem4u Posted on: 12/07/2014 6:49am

Hacking Contract wars is now not possible since they have disabled the game skills through which programmers where able to hack. So after a long struggle by me, i have found static addresses of hack, so that the hack will work even if the game updates. As the hack was static address, I was using it personally. But now after many request by the players, i have released it. I don't want to post anything related to my hack here because the Contract Wars Developers are checking this forum regularly. So those who want this hack, contact me privately. Please note: this hack works only in Team Elimination, Team Designation and Hardcore matches but not in Death matches. I have already distributed to 179 players and more request are coming to my inbox. If you want it you contact me.
guys dont forget to give your facebook link so that i can contact you....

UP TO HERE YOU WANTING TO SELL THIS HACK YOUR FALSE ..

Whoever wants LOSE 5 DOLLARS BUY THIS IDIOT HACK FALSE.

 

RE: contract wars hack

Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Greetings to all guys. I'm buying a cheap hack (Private Hack no Publick Hack) for Contract Wars. But it has to be anti-ban. If I get ban, I would like the tool to remove the ban.

I have a hack, but I want to be safe and have security.

RE: contract wars hack

Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:30 pm
Oriundo Posted on: 06/25/2015 6:02pm

Greetings to all guys. I'm buying a cheap hack (Private Hack no Publick Hack) for Contract Wars. But it has to be anti-ban. If I get ban, I would like the tool to remove the ban.

I have a hack, but I want to be safe and have security.



This is a community, so we can talk about things here.  I just so happen to have what you're looking for, but I'm not letting it go for anything less than $25


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: contract wars hack

Posted Aug 18, 2015 5:21 am
Oriundo Posted on: 06/25/2015 6:02pm

Greetings to all guys. I'm buying a cheap hack (Private Hack no Publick Hack) for Contract Wars. But it has to be anti-ban. If I get ban, I would like the tool to remove the ban.

I have a hack, but I want to be safe and have security.

can u share ... please :)