Skip to content
[Help]

Trainer isn't working

Trainer crashing

4 posts

Trainer isn't working

Posted Dec 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Trainer version - Epsilon/Newest
OS - Win 7 x64
Browser - Chrome + FF
Game - SAS 4
It crashed. This is the error from the event viewer.
I installed it with and without my antivirus prgrams running, both times it crashed. All processes relted were ended before install,
Application: KongHackTrainer.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.DllNotFoundException
Stack:
   at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.fnKHTrainer()
   at KongHackTrainer.AoBScan.AoBScanner(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(System.Object)
 

RE: Trainer isn't working

Posted Dec 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Install the 
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Trainer isn't working

Posted Dec 12, 2014 8:55 pm

no you dont need the arm one. just the x64 one.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"