Five Nights At Freddy's
Despit how good the game is the low power limits really get me late in the game around 76% of my deaths are from power losses so i was wondering if anyone could hack it
Preferably a power hack for this fun horror game
8 posts
Despit how good the game is the low power limits really get me late in the game around 76% of my deaths are from power losses so i was wondering if anyone could hack it
you can always try this aob
its probably not any good, but I cant bother myself to sit through this nonsense of a game to check to see if it breaks anything. (hence why im not adding it to the database)
5E 8B E5 5D C3 2B 4F 08 89 4D F8 8D 45 F0 50 56 E8 3D EC 00 00 83 C4 08 5F 5E 8B E5 5D C3
5E 8B E5 5D C3 2B 4F 08 89 4D F8 8D 45 F0 50 56 90 90 90 90 90 83 C4 08 5F 5E 8B E5 5D C3
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Unlimited energy in 5 nights at freddies is like.... fuck, no idea. Basically, you've defeated the entire game in 1 AoB. Start game > Enter AoB > Close Doors > Wait
Curiousity got me. Entered the AoB at the main screen of the game, it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. I guess it depends on which version fo the game you have.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
yeah sorry its for version 1.1
make sure you set "writeable" to dont care
2 results
change the green one or both. i dunno
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
The version on steam is 1.131. Goanna try again with different writable settings.
Update:
Found 2, changed 'em. Power sits at 99%. I could only close one door, couldn't click the other one. Going to try again.
Update:
Yup, tried again. Doesn't matter which door you close, as soon as you close one you can't click any more buttons. You can still use the cameras, but you can't close the other door and you can't click the lights.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
yeah it seems pretty buggy it works but it doesnt work well but thanks anyway kolonelkadat
sorry guys. this one is tricky to solve within the confines of what the trainer can do (Array of bytes).
if the trainer were currently capable of code caving, this wouldnt be such a problem.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Would CT File work? I mean, it wouldn't be something that could be loaded into the trainer, but it does give out a bunch of points. :P
Excellent work thus far man. Much appreciated. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez