Skip to content
[Request]

GuitarBots

GuitarBots (unity) hack help

6 posts

GuitarBots

Posted Dec 16, 2014 12:22 pm

There is this awesome game: https://guitarbots.com made with unity.
The thing is that you need premium account in order to play unlimited, or else, you got only 10 picks and they go so fast, like 5 minutes, and then you have to wait 10 minutes for another pick.
If you could hack it to give it like unlimited picks or grant premium account would be awesome :D
 

RE: GuitarBots

Posted Dec 17, 2014 12:59 pm

I just checked and that's a guitar learning site. :/ that's a commercial product

RE: GuitarBots

Posted Dec 17, 2014 4:14 pm

I just think he wanted to see it hacked. Alpha if you like it just buy it

RE: GuitarBots

Posted Dec 18, 2014 1:07 pm

well... you have to pay 50 dollars to have premium account for an year, and I don't have those money, so, as it's a game, I tought that you could help me.

RE: GuitarBots

Posted Dec 18, 2014 2:30 pm

I call bullshit, it's the cost of a coffe every month. Nobody is going to crack a software that took hundreds of hours of work just so you can save 2 bucks