Skip to content

Must-a-Mine

This discussion is linked to Must-a-Mine. View game

7 posts

Must-a-Mine

Posted Dec 17, 2014 8:04 pm

http://armorgames.com/play/16139/must-a-mine
Made a few hacks for this game. :)
If you want something else hacked, ask here. I'll see what I can do.
Keep in mind that I will not be hacking diamonds (for the public)!
If you do want to post a diamond hack, you'll have to ask me if it's okay too.
 

RE: Must-a-Mine

Posted Dec 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Here's a hack that took me about 30 minutes to make.

Infinite click damage: (Cannot be used if you already put on crit damage multiplier.)
4f de 08 02 60 9b 03 66 cb 09 75 63 05 60 8c 41 62 05 46 8d 41 01 75 63 05 60 8c 41 46 da 41 00 75 63 06 27 63 08 62 06 60 9b 03 66 fb 06 0c 21 00 00 62 05 60 9b 03 66 9d 36 a2 75 63 05

4f de 08 02 02 60 06 66 9d 46 75 63 05 60 8c 41 62 05 46 8d 41 01 75 63 05 60 8c 41 46 da 41 00 75 63 06 27 63 08 62 06 60 9b 03 66 fb 06 0c 21 00 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

02 60 06 66 9d 46 46 part is for the inf damage.
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02  part is for crits to not change click damage.

Everything else that has to do with click damage does inf damage too:
60 9b 03 66 cb 09 75 d6 5d 22 d2 46 22 01 75 d6 60 8c 41 46 da 41 00 75 d7 27 63 06 d3 60 9b 03 66 fb 06 0c 1e 00 00 d2 60 9b 03 66 9d 36 a2 75 d6
60 9B 03 66 CB 09 75 D6 5D 22 D2 46 22 01 75 D6 60 8C 41 46 DA 41 00 75 D7 27 63 06 D3 60 9B 03 66 FB 06 0C 00 00 00 D2 02 60 06 66 9d 46 a0 75 D6

00 part is for 100% crit rate
02 60 06 66 9d 46 a0part is making it so that critical strikes will add infinity damage to your attack


The reason why I'm not posting this as a hack is because it gets outdated every update the game has.

RE: Must-a-Mine

Posted Dec 20, 2014 10:07 am

Hack for Togenium shop doesn't work.
EDIT: disregard that, tried again after refresh and it worked.

RE: Must-a-Mine

Posted Dec 20, 2014 10:47 am

I tried it, it works. You sure you know what togenium shop is? -_- I foresee you will say "Like I said, it worked after I refreshed the page and re-applied the hack." Magic? No , I edited my post after your reply.

RE: Must-a-Mine

Posted Mar 28, 2015 8:08 am

Hello

i try this hack, but now working for me, maybe someone can update?