Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

Error Login

Error Login

15 posts

Error Login

Posted Dec 19, 2014 12:12 am

Trainer Version: just downloaded today
Operating System: Windows 7 x32
Browser: Firefox
Game: N/A
Issue: When i press login button it says : Login Error The remore server returned an error (403) Forbidden
http://i.imgur.com/NDpFTWt.png

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 19, 2014 1:31 am

in all reported instances, the 403 error has been caused by the user's firewall.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 19, 2014 1:53 am

So what's the best thing to do?

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 19, 2014 2:20 am
Hachiimi Posted on: 12/18/2014 8:53pm

So what's the best thing to do?



I'd say make an exception to allow the trainer...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 20, 2014 1:45 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/18/2014 8:31pm

in all reported instances, the 403 error has been caused by the user's firewall.



this ^

You'll have to figure out a way to make an exception for it in your firewall/antivirus. Not much we can do from our end.

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 20, 2014 6:39 am
thenewcomer Posted on: 12/19/2014 8:45pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/18/2014 8:31pm

in all reported instances, the 403 error has been caused by the user's firewall.



this ^

You'll have to figure out a way to make an exception for it in your firewall/antivirus. Not much we can do from our end.


I found a way to fix it , Thanks for the help guys :)
 

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 20, 2014 6:48 am

please share with us what you did. It may help the next person.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Mine Say's 

LoginError::
The Remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

Version: Elipison Newest
OS: Win 8 Pro x64

RE: Error Login

Posted Dec 24, 2014 9:53 pm

me too :
The Remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

 

RE: Error Login

Posted Mar 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Got same error (403) as Hachiimi...

However, I get a CloudFlare page requesting to enter CAPTCHA and I can get through with a browser after entering the CAPTCHA, but the trainer still won't work, giving the same error (403).

Tried changing the IP, but Cloudflare seems to block ranges rather than individual offending IPs...

RE: Error Login

Posted Mar 19, 2015 11:44 pm
profborzig Posted on: 03/19/2015 5:10pm

Got same error (403) as Hachiimi...

However, I get a CloudFlare page requesting to enter CAPTCHA and I can get through with a browser after entering the CAPTCHA, but the trainer still won't work, giving the same error (403).

Tried changing the IP, but Cloudflare seems to block ranges rather than individual offending IPs...



I'm blocking the entire country of China.  If your near the range (geographically) CloudFlare may give you a captcha challenge, or if you've had suspicious internet activity before, etc. etc.

tl;dr, not a trainer issue, not a website issue, more or less an ISP issue.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Error Login

Posted Mar 20, 2015 6:34 am

Umm.. nope.. I'm more or less in Europe... the less developed part of it, but nevertheless... And my ISP, well... I ain't got much choice with what's available... At least the speeds are decent...
 
UPD: Today no problem logging in. Thus, THANKS!
 
 
Would it be possible for KHT in case of (403) errors to open up the browser/KongHack page and request the user to log in from there/enter the CAPTCHA and then use the results for KHT’s own login?
I do realize that my problem is quite episodic and isolated.
 

This topic is locked.