RE: Gems of War [Steam]
I really do want to do that. But to be completely honest I have no Idea on how to work around hidden entries like that. I thought about decompiling the sfw earlier but couldn't seem to find anything. Thenewcomer actually hinted that the game might preload .swf's and I had to sniff the right one with a tool like wireshark, yet I remain not able to do that properly.
How can I actually see the AoB's used in the trainer? That would definitely help finding what I look for.
And still I don't know how to actually change the gain of souls properly. As I already mentioned my sloppy method is a 2xgrowth - I don't quite comprehend the maths behind the registers and opcodes quite yet. I do plan to replace that with a static Value like +40 on Skill usage though.
Greetings, Illua.
just in case you might have forgotten, changing mov to add is what caused it to do the 2x amount. for flash, you should be able to change the mov eax or whatever +0000001 into +00000040 to have the effect youre talking about.
and another hint: being on different platforms doesnt make the entire swf different. the one on kongregate is probably very similar to the one on steam
|
|
