Skip to content
[Request]

Gems of War [Steam]

This discussion is linked to Gems of War. View game

170 posts

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Nov 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Hey, I dont want to sound like a total noob... Is there any way someone can message me explaining how to get it to work? I am a quick learner, I just dont know where to find the tutorial how to use the AoB and Kong Hack. I would greatly appreciate it!  laugh

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Nov 17, 2016 11:26 am
rhocksody

I understand that, but only 3 work, I dont understand the Fusion Hack... 
Someone please explain AoB... and this "Fusion Hack"


That's because only those that are currently voted up (green) work.

For AoB explanations, there's plenty of greatly detailed tutorials on these forums, recommend giving them a read.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Nov 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Hi.

I'm very new in this world.

When anyone update the hack Faster Treasure Hunt and Better Treasure Hunter Reward? From last update don't work more and i like so much it.

Any news about buy VIP chest without being VIP?

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Nov 20, 2016 1:33 pm

How works Better Treasure Hunt Rewards ? can explain?   And menu , how this work?
:)

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Nov 21, 2016 9:55 am

How it works is explained in the description in the KHUT (click on + symbol next to the hack).
You need both (better Reward and Menu) AOB's loaded for it to work.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 3, 2016 1:24 pm

why beter treasure hunt rewards not giving 11 best chest ? :) it would be very good :)

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Great software thus far.
I tested the menu, the treasure map hack and the no move to great effect.
I wonder though, how do you get out of the menu?
edit:That was a one time bug. Everything I used works.
Thanks for the hard work.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 15, 2016 10:06 am

Gems of War has been updated to 2.2
The "Menu" and "Better treasure hunt rewards" doesn't work anymore.
"AI doesn't move" still works fine.
 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 15, 2016 3:11 pm
forcedaccount Posted on: 12/15/2016 5:06am

Gems of War has been updated to 2.2
The "Menu" and "Better treasure hunt rewards" doesn't work anymore.
"AI doesn't move" still works fine.
 



I 2nd this! Only the AI doesnt move, is the only one working now! 

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 16, 2016 4:38 am

Third for confirmation.
I wonder what could be done with the added feature? The events seems server sided at a glance.

RE: Gems of War [Steam]

Posted Dec 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Word of advice : disconnect from global chat when opening chests. Especially at sub-500 levels. Nothing will draw attention and warrant mass reports than a level 60 getting 10 mythics at once.